Sunday, April 24, 2011

Callgrim Custom Corps

It's been a long time threatened- I know I've been rambling on about this Callgrim Custom Corps to a bunch of cats for some time now. It is finally almost probably ready... just a few more tweaks here and there. I loaded this thing with a ton of references to many of my favorite things. I hope this will be well received.

Thank you to everyone who has posted positive feedback here on the blog. You guys really are fueling me in the home stretch... even the negative comments fire me up and drive me to do better and try to push things further... (after I come out of a homicidal furniture smashing tear filled rage...) Overall the response is inspiring. I will give a release date only when each and every one of these guys are where they need to be. Each dude will get the final inspection and seal of approval from from my brother in arms. Matt is my QC department.

Thank you all. I hope you dig it.

16 comments:

eatyourchildren said...

Take all the time you need Jesse, From every shot I've seen since you started these way back when, they have always looked stellar.

THEGODBEAST said...

I 2nd that...you have a style bro and these are incredible pieces of art. Any negativity is just bad vibes bro and personally, I just ignore that junk.

You have plenty of collectors/friends that know your style and love it. So just keep on doing "your thang."

Those characters in the previous post were just INSANE btw! MJ & I are lovin' them ALL! Can't wait for the drop!

TGB

SpyMonkeyCreations said...

I'm LOVING what you're doing here bro! It's like a perfect 3d representation of your 2d painting style! Like the little guys walked off the canvas! Bravo!

I'm totally juiced for this drop!

J

Keith said...

The Order figures in the first picture look so nice, love the color combo's on these guys. I completely agree about these looking like your paintings come to life. And that is such a great thing! Can't wait til these hit the official Rawshark and Onell seal of approval. CCC1 is gonna be epic.

Doc said...

Ignore the nay-sayers man,they're just jealous of your mad skills.

R. said...

Another voice for the "take all the time you need" choir, man. The "Smrfs" had me laughing, but now I kinda feel the need for an Asterisk Terra Mite and an Obelisk Gobon...

So when we gonna see another look at those Xenomorphic Order figures, eh?

Cappy said...

I was pretty stoked to see Terra Mites in the mix -- then I read the "Smurfs" label. I think you've ruined it for me... in fact, I'll probably be quitting Glyos entirely.
;o)
Can't wait until all these guys are perfectly ready for deployment!

Ghost Target said...

Take your time (It'll give me time to save up some money for these guys)

The Shock Troopers look great, the SMRFs look deadly.

Good luck with Matt inspecting them, I've heard he's very strict of QC

Seth said...

Love the shock troops!

ROBERT said...

YOU THE MAN BROTHER LOOKING GOOD CANT WAIT SCREW THE IDIOTS THEY JUST DONT GET IT! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO VOODOOKID2

redJar said...

Is that a frontier Callgrim in the corner of the first picture? These are looking good.

xlr82theomega said...

WOW any negative feedback must be from
those who just dont get it
the stuff is beautiful
whoever does not think so
WHATEVER
awsome work Jesse

THEGODBEAST said...

How about a couple Astrosnik Terra Mites? ;)

TGB

Doc said...

Heck, these are so fine, this may be the first CC ever where I buy more than one! Smurfs man, smurfs.

Grilo said...

I want to take smurfette to the meat suite and the bone zone

Anonymous said...

not really diggin' that they aren't all callgrim/order figs :( other than that, lookin' good!