Sunday, July 3, 2011

CCC1!

In a last ditch attempt to take Blattaria, Riac unleashes his mercenary hordes against Callgrim and his Vhorren Guard. Let the battle begin...

The Callgrim Custom Corps 1 is ready to roll! Thanks everyone for your patience during a very long wait. It took a while for me to get my shit together- but together my shit now is. This thing has evolved and gone through so many changes along the way. I wanted to make sure that the first Callgrim Custom Corps was a good one. I am finally happy with it as a complete body of work. It is finally ready.

I set some challenging parameters for myself along the way... I wanted to stick with builds made strictly with parts from the Callgrim store. l wanted to have all hand painted dudes with a few soft capes, scarves and cloaks mixed in. Some of the soft goods are screen printed. I sacrificed a bunch of my favorite tees and a few pairs of underwear to the cause. I put a ton of blood, sweat, tears and other fluids into this beast... I hope you guys dig it. Each figure comes with at least as many parts as comes with a complete Callgrim... sometimes more. Each figure also comes with a hand painted card.

So here's the deal- This week, Friday July 8th at 9:00pm EDT... Callgrim Custom Corps 1.

9 comments:

Starscream said...

The underwear thing kinda scares me but I will not be denied awesome painted plastic crack!

Price details?

Doc said...

Great news, and it's a PAYDAY!

Ghost Target said...

This is some great news.

What's the price of these guys so I can set the money aside for one

THEGODBEAST said...

I assume you used dirty underwear for a MOTU "Stinkor" for that real smell thang...j/k I really hope you washed your drawls prior to using them.

Seriously though...we can't wait!!!

More photos, more photos...

TGB

redJar said...

That Berserker Dome is gorgeous, cannot wait for these!

Super_Sandbagger said...

Should of used a hot chicks panties! Give them that elegant look! LOL! Anyways man this is pretty exciting for a first rounder of CC's from the man Jesse Moore. CANNOT WAIT! Awesomeness!

Adam Hadsall said...

Few questions; how many designs are available, or rather, how many pieces will be released, also what's the proposed price?

Cappy said...

Oh, Jesse... Berserker Dome is pure gold, from the build to the paint job to the accessories.

R. said...

Well done, Jesse! Can't wait to see the Hordes unleashed!