Sunday, December 7, 2014

Merrry Xmas Again!

I've been out of commission for a bit and Callgrim has been out of circulation. For a short time, Callgrim is back. This launch was designed to give the new comers access to a few of the originals, and the old guard some spiced up versions of the classics. I want there to be a little bit of something for everyone.

The figures in this assortment will come factory sealed and will not include header or insert cards. Future deluxe projects will feature custom artwork and story content.

Welcome aboard to the new folks and thanks for sticking around to the old folks. You know who you are.

Let's see where this goes!


8 comments:

TJOmega said...

This was a nice surprise. I checked the site to get a stat for a Callgrim review I'm writing and there's a new drop of classics. Nice to see you back at it, and thrilled I can finally get my hands on a proper Callgrim.

Anonymous said...

Such a cool surprise!!! I am so happy to see Callgrim back in action!

Lazzy Lizard said...

Happy Birthday Jesse & Welcome Back Callgrim! Love the Callgrimzer's option to get a chance at an older figure.

Lazzy Lizard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AcroRay said...

Excellent! I'm soooo glad to see Callgrim (my own entry point to the Glyoverse) back on the march!

Chris "Bah'glenn" Negri said...

Awesome! I was actually going to message you and ask about any new upcoming drops, but this answers my question!

Digging all the colors, been quite some time since there was a Callgrim drop. Now here's hoping these hang around until I get paid next week.

R. said...

Glad to have your presence back on the Internet, man. One heck of a way to come back, though! Solid selection, and good idea with the blind bags.

Here's hopin' there's plenty of stock that'll stick around, as I've got some ideas already...

You and Me Kids said...

Can I have one with a Santa Claus hat?