Friday, September 4, 2009

Callgrim is Here!


I thought this day might never come... Callgrim and The Order are now available in the shop! I had to get a few things done before Callgrim's online debut. The con was a big deal...I camped out at Matt's for a few days to help with his giant launch... Sucklord had me do a few things... but now...Callgrim is finally ready to go! This is truly a dream come true for me. I'm sorry it took so long! Thanks to everyone for hanging in there and bearing with me. I hope that Callgrim proves to be a worthy contribution to the Glyos System. Matt has set the bar pretty high.

Thanks to Matt, Marc, Ron and Paul for making this happen. It ain't no easy task... Matt just makes it look easy. Special thanks to my crew at home- Maeve, Ciar and Lorcan. We do this together.

This is just the beginning for Callgrim. There are collaborations, new figures and tons of art in the works. I'm ready...

5 comments:

hellopike said...

Hey Jesse! Way to go!

David said...

we're so happy that he is finally released and that we could get one of each. I wish we could have ordered more..However given the new artwork for the link to the shop we are already waiting for the blue and red to release.

Congrats Jesse keep up the amazing work!!

Ghost Target said...

Congrats on releasing Callgrim on the world. It was a long time coming, but well worth the wait.

Can't wait to see what the next release is.

JediCreeper said...

whooo! so happy he's finally out... and I was able to get a few... he's so freaking sweet!

R. said...

Woo Jesse! Way to go, bro!

Since Phil snagged me ol' Skullface at the 'Con, I can tell you guys this: you won't be disappointed by this guy. Just the parts alone will set you off in a thousand building directions, and the sculpting is killer.

Having said that, do I see artwork for blue and red Order members? Man, if that's a preview for things to come...