Saturday, November 19, 2011

Frenemies Roll Out

I painted up some of the three part test shots of the bike in China. The paint there is delicious. I worked closely with the crew over there to make sure they could get the Custom Corps look- They pulled it off. There are many applications, masks and washes all over these things.

The debut of the bikes will bring new things to the table for Callgrim by way of presentation, paint apps and content. I am excited about this launch and proud of what we did here. The fist roll out of this new thing deserves the royal treatment. I want to pay special attention to the two main players here- Callgrim and Riac. Their relationship is complex and their story is important to the future of Callgrim and the role of the Order in the Glyos System.

3 comments:

redJar said...

Great behind the scenes images. Thanks for sharing Jesse. I have my eye on that white cycle. I would like to put my vote in for Kaneda's bike red.

Jay said...

We need to call these CCC!!
China Custom Core!!!

Adam Hadsall said...

I don't know if it's be spoiling the surprise, but what exactly is the construction of these bad mamma-jammas? It 'looks' like there's 3 pieces, the FACE/Windshield, the seat, and the rear- but no way to be sure.