Tuesday, November 15, 2011

'Grim Reaper

It's finally here- Callgrim's ride. This thing has been a long time in the making. Callgrim was first shown on his bike in the Gear's Edge comic. That bike was modeled after Rechlen's Crater Hopper from the Rechlen and Aves photo book. The chasis for the WARP Bike is a fusion of elements from both. The front of the bike is WARP technology. Callgrim retro fits the common black core driven hopper style bikes with WARP enhanced battle fixtures and powerful engines. Steal a bit from this- enhance with that and juice the whole thing up with WARP tech. That's how Callgrim rolls.

Matt and I drew a ton of bikes- The final look of the bike is a result of countless revisions to dozens of drawings and designs. Matt's sculpt truly captures the look of a death machine of multiple origins using different kinds of tech. The half blind fuck hit another one out of the park. Thanks brother-

7 comments:

eatyourchildren said...

None of these appear to be painted like the ones already teased. Does this mean there are going to be DIY versions in the release or coming soon?

Seth said...

Yes please DIY for us who are broke!

Dex Antares said...

I KNEW it had something to do with Rechlen's old ride :D

Anonymous said...

Too cool Jesse, the two of you did a bang-up job on this bike. I hope after this release, just the bikes themselves will be available; I've got an urge now to make a canne'boid biker gang and they'll need rides. >:D

THEGODBEAST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THEGODBEAST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JediCreeper said...

gah... those are gorgeous... I need them both... need... NEED!!!

I really hope I can afford 'em... I think I can...